|Saved by his love and God's Mercy -April 17, 2004|
(Editor's Note: Part 1: Depression and Oppression
Part 2: The Possession
The blog post you are reading is already Part 3: Salvation and Redemption)
Just a short re-run:
- Papa and I had a grave misunderstanding around August of 2003.
- I left home and found my own place that same month.
- I was still very prayerful till October of 2003 even attending daily mass.
- By November, Papa's lack of attention or concern towards me caused me extreme depression.
- My depression led to an extreme oppression by the evil one.
- That oppression led to my possession, some time in November after my Papa's birthday.
- Dong saved me from fleeing to a foreign land to be somebody's sex slave in January 2004.
|Mommy Letty's 76th bday. She is a living saint.|
|We got married where I was healed. - Dela Strada Parish|
"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear..."
4. "When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies be at peace with him." - Proverbs 16:7
The reason this 3-part post is entitled "Coming Full Circle" is because my life has indeed come full circle.
Coming full circle means "to return to the same situation or attitude you originally had."
I am back to where the Lord first found me 10 years ago.
|Family House - Full of Grief 2003|
|New Home, New Life - Nov 2013|
I have come full circle.
In ending, I will share with you my lone entry from after the possession dated :
February 9, 2004
After the horrible possession by the evil devil, I am now given by God a new lease at life. I know what hell is -- it seems 'beautiful' -- all about the self, an inflated ego, a "full" sense of self. Everything revolves around you. Nobody is spared when the ego gets hurt.
And I know what heaven is. It is goodness and kindness and mercy and love. All coming from God. God has saved me. This time, not only from myself, but from the snares of the devil as well. Knowing now who my enemy is, I've been able to detect sin and cringe as it touches even however slightly my soul, This is the Lord's Grace. No merits of my own.
I am a sinner. No better than Mary Magdalene. And yet, God chose me. To bear witness to His saving Mercy and Love. I've been saved from the sinister and cunning ploys of the Evil One.God has forgiven me. It took an otherwise supernatural and 'crazy' awakening to snap me out of my misery that has been cause by the devil since Day 1.
Praise be to God Whose Ways are mysterious! Praise and Glory be to Him Whose Mercy is boundless and Whose Love is unparalleled!
|If the devil succeeded in 2003, I would not have these angels now. Praise be to God for saving me. I now give Him my all. The Alejar Family :) - 2013|
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
May we all be richly blessed! :)
* satan -- I do not capitalize his name. He doesn't deserve even a capital letter.