|I am not B. I am A. :) Newscast 2012|
Don't you just love categories? I know some hate being 'categorized' claiming they are unique and don't fall under any category, but I am one of those who LOVE falling under categories to better understand myself and others. :)
.... Then, I did a follow-up post on The 3 DIFFERENT KINDS OF WOMEN/WIVES
borrowing Ms. Debi Pearl's wonderful categorization:
1. Mrs. Command Woman
2. Mrs. Visionary Woman
3. Mrs. Steady
From their responses, and from their manner, each participant was put into one of three groups:
According to the website, Simply Psychology...
|I was a radio announcer - 2012|
|I was and still am a baker.|
- Type A individuals tend to be very competitive and self-critical. They strive toward goals without feeling a sense of joy in their efforts or accomplishments.Inter-related with this is the presence of a significant life imbalance. This is characterized by a high work involvement.
- Type A individuals are easily ‘wound up’ and tend to overreact. They also tend to have high blood pressure (hypertension).
|I was a TV newscaster. I have been a broadcaster since 1997.|
- Type A people seem to be in a constant struggle against the clock. Often, they quickly become impatient with delays and unproductive time. They schedule commitments too tightly, and try to do more than one thing at a time, such as reading, while eating or watching television.
* Type A individuals tend to be easily aroused to anger or hostility, which they may or may not express overtly. This appears to be the main factor linked to heart disease. Their personality type makes them more prone to stress-related illnesses such as Coronary Heart Disease, raised blood pressure etc.
|Done by a fan - 2012|
|Dong with our youngest, Isabelle - 2013|
- That's why I felt that I had to control him and our marriage, because I felt that he was too slow and incapable of leading.
- That's why I felt that I had to take charge, because I felt that he was clueless and lacking in direction.
- That's why I felt that I had to be the "head" of the family, because I felt that he was not motivated and ambitious enough to accomplish his goals.
|I was Ben Tulfo's Bitag Angel whole of 2012|
|Dong was/is always SUPER SUPPORTIVE of |
anything I did/do. -- 2003
Please stop controlling your husbands!
|Donating my Type O blood with my Type A personality So that's why|
I am O.A.! - 2011 ;)
Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. 4For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us.