|Mr.Steady Man married Mrs. Command Woman on April 17, 2004.|
|This one was designed to TRANSFORM --|
my husband was not (at least, not by me!)
Dong is mostly phlegmatic/melancholic.
"Men are not all the same. I have become aware that there are basically three types of men. The different types are just as marked in one-year-olds as they are in adult men. It seems that God made each male to express one side of his triad nature. No single man completely expresses the well-rounded image of God.
If a man were all three types at the same time, he would be the perfect man, but I have never met, heard of, or read in a book of history or fiction of a man who is a proper balance of all three.
Certainly Jesus was the perfect balance.
Most men are a little of all three, but tend to be dominant in one. And all the training and experiences of life will never successfully make a man into a different type of man.
There is nothing clumsier and more pathetic than a man trying to act differently from who he is. Picture John Wayne and Mr. Rogers trying to trade places. As we review the types, you will probably readily identify your husband and be able to see where you have been a curse or a blessing to him.
When a girl suddenly finds herself permanently wed to a man who is not like she thinks he ought to be, rather than adapt to him, she usually spends the rest of their marriage—which may not be very long—trying to change him into what she thinks her man ought to be.
Most young girls are married only a short time when they make the awful discovery that they may have gotten a lemon.
Rather than to bemoan your “fate,” ask God for wisdom. Wisdom is knowing what you “bought” when you married that man, and learning to adapt to him as he is, not as you want him to be."
The THREE TYPES OF MEN are:
which is filled with some pearls of wisdom. It is said to be highly controversial though and very tongue-in-cheek, so be wary to separate the wheat from the chaff...
- He is not as intimate or vulnerable as are other men in sharing his personal feelings
or vocation with his wife.
- She will be his closest and sometimes his only confidante. Over the years, the Command Man can become more yielding and gentle. His wife will discover secret portals to his heart.
- A Command Man tells you what to do and how to serve him.
- Women and men alike envy and desire a Command Man.
- A woman married to a Command Man wears a heavier yoke than most women, but it can be a very rewarding yoke.
- In a way, her walk as his helpmeet is "easier" because there is never any possibility of her being in control. There are no gray areas; she always knows exactly what is required of her, therefore she has a calm sense of safety and rest.
- If you are married to a king, honor and reverence is something you must give him on a daily basis if you want him to be a benevolent, honest, strong and fulfilled man of God. He has the potential to become an amazing leader. Never shame him, and do not belittle him or ignore his accomplishments.
How He Mirrors God:
Prophets, be they true or false, are usually of this type.
* The world needs the Visionary Man, for he is the one who seeks out hypocrisy and injustice and slays the dragons. He calls himself and those around him to a higher standard. He knows how to do nearly everything and is readily willing to advise others. In time, he will be quite accomplished in more than one thing.
- If these men are not wise, they can be real jerks who push their agendas, forcing others to go their way.
instigators of any front-line social issue. They love confrontation, and hate status quo. “Why leave it the way it is when you can change it?”
3. Mr. Steady
|"Wherever you are happy, Honey, that's where I am happy too."|
His God-given Traits:
not flashy enough to win the spotlight.
- If you are married to a man like this, you must realize how vital your man is to the functioning of society. He is the heart and the backbone of it.
How the Wives Should Treat These Men